Monday 16 January 2012

Thanks Julia

I recently shared about bloggy friends and on that post I did talk about one of my bloggy friend who came over to Kenya for holiday and brought with her stuff for my kids. I have never met her; we are only friends via the blog. I took these photos of the kids with the clothes she brought for our kids as a way of appreciating her, we did not even meet when she came over to Kenya, but she ensured we got the stuff.
Just to say that I am grateful for her kind heartedness. You have taught me to take giving to another level.

These are just random photos, very hard to keep them together to take a photo.
  



   

   The clothes came in the green beautiful Christmas bag.  
 Thanks so much Julia. You are simply amazing.

3 comments:

  1. The kids look nice and Julia God bless you for your big heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Glad they fit just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On our recent trip to brother-in-law's home, I had the pleasure of having lunch with a blogging friend, too. Proving that connecting with distant friends really does bring people together to enjoy and learn from each other. I cannot imagine how a trip to Kenya would ever come together for me, but if it did -- I'd be at your home, too!

    ReplyDelete