Wednesday 18 January 2012

Motherhood moments

Tana sometimes gets very cranky and emotional. Dad, tired of trying to figure out what its all about he says : "Tana when you grow up please write a book " Emotions driven life" I am done here"

**********************
Kendi looks at Mum on Sunday before we head out for service and says - "Mum, let me make your blouse. I want you to look pretty. Oh...how sweet!!!!

******************
Kendi gives Tana a spoon which Tana was apparently looking for. Tana just picks it and walks away. Kendi runs and grabs it back, and then she says.."Tana, i think you forgot to say something". Tana says " Thank you". Kendi hands-over the spoon again and says "Welcome".

******************
Tana discovered her dress is torn. She runs to Mum and says "Mum my dress is broken" Ha!ha!

*****************
Tana wakes up and shouts "Mum I have sleeped for long"

*******************

Dad finds Tana eating chalk and asks "Tana are you pregnant?"

*****************

1 comment:

  1. Oh, now I'm caught up on my reading -- and my laughing after this one. The things children say keep us smiling!

    ReplyDelete