Thursday 12 January 2012

Back to School

My little Mamas'. Ready to go to school. 

On Monday night, Kendi and Tana could barely sleep. The thought of going to school on Tuesday was  working like caffeine on them. I am glad they were looking forward to going back to school. I guess they are looking froward to meeting their friends all over again and the house will be full of stories about Joseph, Jonathan, Nia, Aliana and the like.

I am so grateful for the Holidays too and the fact that I have been on leave has been even more wonderful. Its been fun and the girls are all grown up and we have loved spending time with them. We pray for a wonderful time this term. 

Mum Still on leave and having a ball with Ethan

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo! I've missed so much since the holidays. Taking a day or two now to catch up. This is an excellent start!

    ReplyDelete