Wednesday 4 January 2012

Funny moments

For those of you who know my hubby-He is such a jolly good fellow, he just keeps me laughing and says things that wants me to go under the table, sometimes I have had to apologize to those who don't get to understand his type of humour. Well, Sometime back, Ethan was so fussy and for hours so Dad shouts. “Ethan that is enough for the day or else I will circumcise you myself!” What a threat!!

***************
The girls are complaining about insects and flies in a restaurant and getting all cranky about it. Done with trying to negotiate with them, Dad says “Girls listen to me, this is their home, learn to live with them, they are going nowhere, it’s for you to leave when you are done eating!’

**************
We get back home from our short vacation and Kendi walks to Mum the next morning and says. “Mum, God says we need to go and swim today. I like the fact that they know that when God says it that settles it but using God to manipulate us – No way!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Mnara! Does he share a birthday with Kendi?

    ReplyDelete