Monday 9 January 2012

Bloggy friends

When I started having a desire to blog, which took quite a long time to commence, I learnt the first lessons from CANDACE and thanks Candace for the all the time you took to give those first tricks.

Little did I know that I would meet awesome online friends, I have learnt so much from them. Thank to my sister SYLVIA for encouraging me with her blog too. She helps me realize that it is not insane for Kenyans to blog too. 

GRAMMY BLICK, awesome lady, she is like my online mum, very encouraging and she loves family even from afar. I once asked her what are the key, ingredients to raising a great family like hers and she directed me back to the word of God. She is deep, deep with God, deep in the word. I like the way she writes too and her consistency. 

CHRISTIAN MOMMA with her two awesome boy I just enjoying reading her blog, she comes out very strong as a Mum, she loves on her boys and is totally committed to raising wonderful men in this generation.  we need a new breed of men who are nothing but Christ like and that is what she is doing. She has sometimes shared stuff that feels so similar to my life.

WANDA, when I bumped into her blog, she had just posted a topic,” Did the Den do you in”? That word was just for me and I really just love reading her blog, very encouraging, her passion for God is unquestionable.

ALIENE and her depth in the word. I am encouraged at how she seems to encourage her husband as a  church pastor and does it with so much grace,you can tap into that grace even as you read her blog and you cannot help but see that she is a true helper as Gods word clearly desires for any wife.  Talk of running with her Husbands' Vision. God bless you Aliene. 

NANCY- she sometimes feels like she is a replica of my life with her three kids. She makes life look so much fun and I think I like just to see how a fellow Kenyan is taking on life on the other side of the globe. She loves her family.

Then the SIMPLE LIVING AT HOME. This wonderful lady seems to enjoy her life and her marriage of 16 years. I like to read from people who say they are enjoying their marriage because they encourage me. Why? -Because more often than not, we hear of people who do not like it at all.

And sometime back when I was almost getting down on depression, I bumped into PASSIONATE HOME-MAKING . and I realized that what I was facing was not uncommon. and this marked a turning point in my life. I am sure the author of this blog has no clue about it but guess what, the Lord used her. 

Then what about meeting someone via a blog, they come over for holiday in Kenya and they bring GIFTS for your children, surely. This was so sweet. Thanks WAITING ARMS. That was so thoughtful and we are so blessed as a family. You did not have too but you did. That's how deep blogging can get. You connect anywhere, anyhow.

I have also been enjoying reading all the adoption related blogs and I am so proud of Mums who go that way and just do it with such care and love. God bless you Mums

Goodness...do you guys see..this is just bust a tip of the iceberg, I have learnt this world is full of friends and there are many awesome sisters all over the world, and I need not limit myself to where I am. 

I may not have mentioned everybody, not because they do not matter but I just wanted to let you know just how great a God we have and that Christ love knows no boundaries.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree blogging opens a whole new world. What touched today and challenged me most was that Waiting Arms who follows our blogs and who has never met us or our kids can love them and carry gifts for them. That was very humbling and is such a true reflection of God's unconditional love.

    Thumbs up to all your blogging friends who have taught you so much and we your friends in turn have benefited as the lessons trickle down to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have found His word being lived in so many people, around our globe. We will be spending eternity in each other's company -- and what a wonderful company that will be!! So true that His love is boundless -- and that He first loved us, though we were deep in our own sins. I thank God for the friends I've found, and that they've found me back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post about "The act of Jochebed"......Thanks ..online friends...........

    ReplyDelete