Thursday 17 November 2011

What is it with food?

These are some of the things that my kids will say and reapeat over and over again when we are having dinner or Lunch


a) Mum my hand is paining
b) Dad, please look, someone scratched me
c) Mum, my mouth is painful
d) Mum i want some water-juice-tea
e) Mum, i want go to the toilet
f) Mum, i want to sleep
g) Dad, Kendi is playing with my legs
h) Dad, please give me serviette
i) Mum, i am tired
j) Mum i want to pee
k) Dad am coughing 
l) Dad..mum...and the list goes on and on if not reapeated like three to four times?
m) In the midst of all these-Mnara could be yelling or throwing some tantrums


That tells you why I can hardly pick calls during meal times...instead of saying Hallo, I might find myself answering STOP!


Can someone tell me, why kids don't like to settle down and eat their food in peace-simple equation?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I can't find an answer. I'm too busy laughing with the funny picture of every day life at your table. It takes me back over four decades when my three were small and they said so many of the same things!! My least favorite was, "Mommy, he's looking at me!" Such drama.

    ReplyDelete