Tuesday 29 November 2011

Amidst busy times

Yes, I have not blogged for a while. Its been crazy at  work, but things are a bit better now. All the same, God has been so awesome.. He always is. He has a way of making life fun and making every moment enjoyable especially for a working  Mum. I  like to go to Zen Gardens, it is a little expensive but when we have saved a few coins, My hubby knows that I like to relax there. So He took us there sometime back.
She loves life-Yah? She does and likes the good things in life.  
The Boy having fun 
The girls having a one on one talk 
Trying to relax, because she would rather be up jumping  
More fun  
and more... 
Mum -Son Moment  
All together  
Refreshed mum and kids
Oh...Dad takes the photo's its a weakness that runs in their family. So I have a few of him.
..and even when I try to take him a photo with my camera, I find him taking photos too

No comments:

Post a Comment