Thursday 10 November 2011

Family

This week has been a tough one to say the least. On Monday, things were not good at all in the office or rather let me say that something’s did not go so well. Since I had asked my hubby to keep me in prayer that day, he sent a text in the middle of important meetings and asked how I was doing. I told him things are rocky, I am between a rock and a rock.

When I got out of the two heated meetings, I could have easily shed tears but I decided to put on a brave face.
When I landed on my desk, I found a whole flower basket and a cute note that had the following photo, printed out and a note saying" Hi Love, we love you and despite the tough times , always know that you have with you a team that loves you and supports you" Now this makes me shed tears.
So I thank God for family. I thank God for my hubby and kids and I am grateful to God at how he uses family to encourage us through this life.
Thanks love for those flowers and the note with this print out photo-nothing could have been more timelier.

1 comment:

  1. That is one of the most loving gifts I believe I've heard of! So personal. I admire a husband who takes the time to let his entire family participate in lifting Mum during a busy day! (Aren't you proud of me using 'Mum' instead of our American 'Mom'?)

    ReplyDelete