Tuesday 15 November 2011

Parenting

My hubby and I benefited greatly from Dr. Mukolwe teachings in raising the next generation. This is a must must for any parents who desire to raise a Godly generation. We encouraged a few of our friends to take classes the same and non of them ever regretted.

I want to encourage us to check out his blog-Raising the NextGeneration. I am sure he will be sharing more on how to raise Godly children and our role as parents as far as partnering with God is concerned.

When I leant about this blog, it crossed my mind,  just how much God has been gracious in providing resources, our daily needs and more so bringing to our lives people or rather connecting us with teachings and books that have helped us to be who we are today as parents. When I think about it, I am amazed at Gods’ grace through each of our season in life, how he equips us and helps us in amazing ways.

I want to encourage us to take parenting seriously; God is very serious about it. My understanding is that when a child is born, he or she is another potential soldier in the army of our Lord Jesus Christ. But never forget that we have an enemy who wants to recruit them too to accomplish his evil schemes. Lets not take it for granted, lets desire truly to raise a Godly generation.  And as Dr. Mukolwe says, “don’t have children and yet not wish to be a parent, don’t provide for them and have no time to raise them”

No comments:

Post a Comment