Thursday 17 November 2011

We are grateful

I am so grateful for niece Samara. This lovely girl went through an open heart surgery in India  a few weeks ago. Having her back, whole and recovering is nothing but absolute favour from God. He truly is an amazing God. Samara has taught us faith, she is a living example of Gods’ infinite wisdom that continues  to confound the wise.
We love you Samara, and you truly are protected by God.  To read more about her amazing story, please check out here.

My Sis Diana, remember Miss Preggy ? She delivered an awesome beautiiful girl, she is Johari. We truly Thank God for this awesome soldier – being raised by wonderful parents. 
Welcome to the army Johari, you are loved by God and we love you. Isn't she adorable? I get to be an aunt and my kids have a cousin too.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, two pretty girls in your life! I know you're looking forward to telling all of these children of God's love. Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma thank you and we thank God for the little treasures he has brought into our lives. I tear every time when I think what we had to go through with Samara for God to show himself true to us as her parents and her greater family. Johari is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her soon. Samara's mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ems, this was one moving story. As I read the blow by blow account of what transpired and what Sly n Alex went through not to mention Samara herself, as a mother I teared in the office, I am amazed by Gods greatness.

    I can also you are really becoming an AUNTIE so many gals being brought to your care.....remember the gals meetings we used to hold?

    ReplyDelete